LastRender Art Studio's - Provides Your Dreams
About UsLast Render Art Studios was established in September 9, 2007 with individuals who has come together and worked in leading companies in media and communication sector. Our main services are Corporate Identity, Marketing Campaigns, Advertisement Films, Short Films, Web Sites, E Commerce Sites, 3D Modelling and Animations.
MissionTo be one of the world's leading ad company with being top of mind for all of our guests for any solution they need. To be a great place for people to grow and work.
VisionTo shape up corporates needs and offer business targets with most appropriate communication strategies in international standard solutions.
- COMPANY IDENTITY Company identity is the "persona" of a corporation which is designed to accord with and facilitate the attainment of business objectives, and is usually visibly manifested by way of branding and the use of trademarks.
In general, this amounts to a logo (logotype and/or logogram) and supporting devices commonly assembled within a set of guidelines.
These guidelines govern how the identity is applied and confirm approved colour palettes, typefaces, page layouts and other such methods of maintaining visual continuity and brand recognition across all physical manifestations of the brand.
Corporate Identity is viewed as being composed of three parts:
- Corporate Design (logos, uniforms, etc.)
- Corporate Communication (commercials, public relations, information, etc.)
- Corporate Behavior (internal values, norms, etc.)
- MARKETING CAMPAIGNS Marketing management is a business discipline focused on the practical application of marketing techniques and the management of a firm's marketing resources and activities.
- Marketing research and analysis
- Marketing strategy
- Implementation planning
- Project, process, and vendor management
- Organizational management and leadership
- Reporting, measurement, feedback and control systems
- ADVERTISEMENT FILMS Advertisement films, advert or commercial is a form of advertising in which goods, services, organizations, ideas, etc. are promoted via the medium of television.
Types of Advertisement films;
- Product placement
- Promo (television program)
- Television commercial donut
- Opening Credits
- SHORT FILMS
- Live action short
- Animated short (hand-drawn or CGI)
- Documentary short subject
- Experimental or abstract short films
- WEB SITES & E-COMMERCE SOLUTIONS
- Web Designs: Clearly understand and identify the strategic goals and brand positioning of your website and create a comprehensive website wireframe to better understand your goals. Take into account ease of use and search engine performance and develop a web design that immediately communicates your most important products and/or services.
- E Commerce Solutions: E-commerce increase sales through 24 x 7 selling and by giving your customers direct access to your company.
- Web Portals: A web portal presents information from diverse sources in a unified way. Portals provide a way for enterprises to provide a consistent look and feel with access control and procedures for multiple applications, which otherwise would have been different entities altogether.
- Customized Projects and Solutions: Creative solutions to meet your unique needs.
- Hosting Services: A web hosting allows individuals and organizations to provide their own websites accessible via the World Wide Web. We provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for servers.
- 3D MODELLING - ANIMATION
- 3D modeling is the process of developing a mathematical, wireframe representation of any three-dimensional object (either inanimate or living) via specialized software. The product is called a 3D model. It can be displayed as a two-dimensional image through a process called 3D rendering or used in a computer simulation of physical phenomena. Models may be created automatically or manually. The manual modeling process of preparing geometric data for 3D computer graphics is similar to plastic arts such as sculpting.
- Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D artwork or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement. It is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision, and can be created and demonstrated in a number of ways. The most common method of presenting animation is as a motion picture or video program, although several other forms of presenting animation also exist.
- Advertisement & Graphic Design: Desktop publishing involves the technical application of the elements and principles of graphic design. Discover those advertisement & graphic design elements and principles and the creative process through graphic design training.
- Web Design & Interactive Media: Multimedia development requires the conceptual, technical, and visual design skills for interactive applications and environments. Web design, web development, multimedia, digital design and new media marketing are offered.
- Media Arts & Animation: Communications, Multimedia Production, Animation, Digital Video and more artistic rendering using modern technology. Television, movies, video games, and web content are the common mediums that utilize animation.
- Art Drawing: Life drawing is a fundamental artistic challenge. Capturing the human figure in all its infinite, intricate variations requires both a mastery of technique and a thorough understanding of the body. The course builds progressively from the fundamentals to the challenges of portraiture, three-dimensional form, composition, and expression.
- DIGITAL ARCHIVING The Digital Archive provides a secure storage environment for you to easily manage and monitor the health of your master files and digital originals.The Digital Archive is a specially designed system in a controlled operating environment dedicated to the ongoing managed storage of digital content.
- T.C. Şeker Kurumu
- Aykaç Plaza
- Sinay Sağlık Hizmetleri
- Damla Kuruyemiş
- Kipaş Eğitim Kurumları
- Mitto Madencilik Müşavirlik
- Meşrep Restoran & Meyhane
- Nanobiz NanoBiyoTeknolojik Sistemler Eğitim Bilişim Danışmanlık ArGe
- Güloğuz Diş Deposu
- OrtaAnadolu Telekom
- Sanek TTI
- Çankaya Diş Polikliniği
- Siyasal Strateji Araştırma Merkezi
- Canlı Kitap
- T.C. Adalet Bakanlığı Teknik İşler Dairesi Başkanlığı
- Logo Design | Dönüşüm Nano Teknolojik Ürünler
- Havelsan Teknoloji Radar | Catalogue & Stand Design
- Kostüm Perisi | Corporate Identity
- Davey Awards 2008 Gold Winner (LastRender Art Studios)
- American Design Awards 02/2008 (LastRender Art Studios)
- Altın Örümcek 2008 Final Degree (LastRender Art Studios)
LastRender Art Studio's
Kircicegi Sokak 2/2 Ugur Mumcu Caddesi GOP Çankaya / ANKARA
Tel : +90 312 436 30 77
Fax: +90 312 436 30 77
Last,Render,Last Render,Last Render Art Studio,Last Render Art Studios,Last Render Art Studio's,Art Studio's,art,studio,LastRender,Studios,web designs, 3D modelling,3D animation,logo, brochure, catalogue,bulletin,book,advertisements,interactive,CD designs,films,short films, media publicity,outdoor,production,company identity,training,services,sinema,reklam,ad,ads,kisa film,animasyon,brosur,model,modelleme,fotograf,e-ticaret,e-commerce,tanitim filmi,art,sanat,karakalem,3ds max,after effects,premiere,cinema 4d,digital,dijital,ajans,agency,html,aspx,commerce,opening credits,go,dream,dreams,advertisement and graphic design training, web design and interactive media training, Media arts and animation training, Art Drawing training,digital video,mc cann erickson,üç boyutlu modelleme,altın örümcek,infomercials,dijital video,v-ray,video art,video-art,videoart,oscar ödülleri,oscar,nasreddin hoca,nasreddin hodja,en yaratıcı ajans,en yaratıcı reklam ajansı,gorkem ozen,görkem ozen,çağlar çömez,caglar comez,digital archiving,davey,awards,gold